Pre departure check list

Pre departure check list

by Fintan Hoey -
Number of replies: 1

Good morning all,

I hope you're all having a great weekend and are as excited as I am about our trip! Here are a few more updates for you.

As I said in class, you can have one checked item (max. 23kg) and one piece of hand luggage (max. 8kg, 55x40x23 cm).

See the final itinerary here. I'll also have a copy for you on Monday morning. You'll see I've included my cell phone number, for emergencies only. I've also included guidance on how to write up your travel journal.

Remember to fill out the two passenger locator forms. I did these this morning and have updated the guidance on moodle. Be sure to have both of these printed out.

The travel agent sent me a link to the Swiss website where you can upload your passenger locator forms and your vaccine certs. Our booking reference is Q48IOK. I've done this for myself as apparently it will make check in quicker. Still, they warn you to have your passenger locator forms and vaccine cert(s) printed out all the same.

Be sure to take your Covid test on Monday morning.

On a lighter note, see some background here on banknotes in Northern Ireland. Confusing isn't it?

Finally, remember we're leaving at 0630 from Tamoil on Monday morning. See you then!!

FH

In reply to Fintan Hoey

Re: Pre departure check list

by Fintan Hoey -
As of today, Sunday 6 March, the requirement to complete a Passenger Locator Form for Ireland has been removed. Note that the requirement for Northern Ireland/UK remains in effect.

All the best and until tomorrow,

FH